The GE Study Abroad Scholarship Program is awarded based on need and merit to undergraduate students in the School of Business to help defray the costs of study abroad. Since 2002, the GE Study Abroad Scholarship Program has helped 60 students study across the globe.
Undergraduates will apply through the Undergrad advising office in the spring each year.
In fall of 2017 and the spring of 2018, the GE Global Learning Center will give out 1 study abroad scholarship each semester to a second-year Masters level student (Full-time MBA, Part-time MBA, MSFRM, MSHRM, MSBAPM) participating in an elective which has a study abroad component.
GE Global Travel Scholarship
Each semester one scholarship will be awarded to a masters level student in a UConn School of Business masters level program. Interested applicants for the GE Global Learning Center Travel Scholarship should fill out an Masters-level-Travel-Scholarship-application-form. All applicants must have a GPA of 3.5 or higher, be a matriculated student, and be enrolled in the travel course for the appropriate semester.
Please email all applications to Arminda Kamphausen, Associate Director of Global Business Programs at Arminda.Kamphausen@uconn.edu
by Monday, September 25, 2017. We will notify the recipient of the fall award by Friday, October 6.
Past Recipients of the GE Undergrad Study Abroad Scholarship:
- 2017, Fall: Brendan Armbrust Mulcahey, London
- 2017, Fall: Robert Chambers, New Zealand
- 2017, Summer: Ben Nobles, Germany blog
- 2017, Summer: Nicolette Melia, London
- 2017, Spring: Jordan Angel, Spain
- 2017, Spring: Emily Knickle, Italy
- 2016: Matthew Erickson, Italy
- 2016: Brook Tinnerello, London
- 2016: Brandon Williams, London
- 2015: Patience Bearse, Singapore
- 2015: Brenna Coughlin, London
- 2015: Thalia Mangan, Italy
- 2014: Benjamin Paul, Guatemala
- 2014: Christopher Reschberger, Guatemala
- 2014: Brandon St. Jean, Guatemala
- 2013: Kyle Bacon, China
- 2013: Austin Flynn, London
- 2013: Courtney Hong, London
- 2013: Akanksha Singn, Spain