Brandt Global Excellence Scholarship: These scholarships are administered through the School of Business Undergraduate Advising Office and the Associate Director for Global Business Programs (GBP). Awards are based on the funds available each year. The Brandt Global Excellence Scholarships are open to all Business majors. Current Brandt Scholars are eligible to apply for the Brandt Global Excellence Scholarship
The program objectives will focus on these main areas:
• Scholarships for Study Abroad Opportunities
• Scholarships for student participation in programs, case challenges, workshops focused on international/global business
• Selected scholarship recipients will serve as Brandt Global Excellence Scholars
• Brandt Global Excellence Scholars may participate in career development and training workshops throughout the year
• Expenses for travel including airfare, hotel, meals, ground transportations, registrations fees, etc. for Brandt Global Excellence Scholars to attend professional or career development events with an international focus will be funded through the grant.
• Brandt Global Excellence Scholars will be assigned a mentor by the School of Business Global Business Programs (GBP).
• Brandt Global Excellence Scholars can elect to serve as peer mentors to new Scholars.