The Global Business Leadership Seminar Series (GBLSS) is offered only during spring semesters. These seminars afford students the opportunity to earn a Professional Development Certificate from the School of Business while learning from international business leaders. It is a great resume builder and will enhance the understanding of the global economy.
This certificate is available to all graduate and undergraduate UConn students. Students may earn a certificate every spring semester. Pre-registration is strongly recommended to attend the lectures. Please follow the links below to register or the QR codes located on flyers through out the School of Business.
It is achieved by:
- Attending at least 3 out of 4+ GBLSS lectures offered during the same spring semester.
The Professional Certificate requires your attendance at the entire event. Attendants who arrive more than 10 minutes late or leave early will not be eligible to count the session towards the Professional Development Certificate. View last year’s speakers.
Global Business Leadership Seminar Series 2019 Schedule
School of Business, BUSN 106
- Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER)
- GE Global Learning Center
- School of Business Undergraduate Office of Advising
- School of Business Alumni Relations Office
- International Business Association
Friday, February 22, 2019| 1 p.m. – 2 p.m. BUSN 106
Speaker: Brian Anderson: Vice President, Business Development – SwapsTech