FDIB Ireland Registration Fee for Faculty/ Professional Participant – $TBD* (based on double occupancy)
Registration fees will include:
- Double occupancy accommodation for ….number of nights still to be determined
- All transportation in Ireland
- All breakfasts, most lunches, and some dinners
- Cultural and social events
- Entry fees to parks, tours, museums and other exhibits and attractions
Participants will be responsible for any and all personal and/or additional expenses including (but not exclusive to) round-trip international airfare, transportation from airport to hotel, visas, passports, currency exchange fees, internet, faxes, phone, lodging incidentals or extensions, meals not covered in the program, appropriate tips, vaccinations/inoculations, and any other voluntary tours or excursions not covered in the program fee. Unfortunately, we cannot accept credit card payment for this program. We can, however, accept credit card checks.
Spouse or Adult Guest Registration Fee – $TBD*
Spouses and adult guests (at least 21 years old) will lodge with their faculty/professional sponsor, and may participate in all planned activities. Their program fee includes all transportation and cultural programs.